Tuesday, February 24, 2009

algo diferente, hoy

  • Something weird: students here call their teachers by their first names. Hmm...
  • The Spanish press predictably went a bit nuts about Penélope Cruz winning the best supporting actress oscar.
  • I leave for Ireland in a few days (YAY)!!!
  • My roommates and I figured out what we're doing for Semana Santa AKA spring break. The plan is to hit up Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic. I'm planning on doing Germany, but then the plan is to break off and visit my Belgian relatives, again.
  • I still want to go to Italy, again. I wrote a letter to my host mom, Gianna, in Florence, but she has yet to respond. She sent me a postcard a little while back, so hopefully she'd be up for a visit from me...I miss her food...
Stuff I have to do: give kids my handout/homework about Tchaikovsky, make a powerpoint about stuff having to do with the present simple/continuous, make a handout about the color wheel, decide what I'm doing for some tutoring classes coming up...that's about it. The bell just rang, gotta head to la clase de música. Hasta ahora.

1 comment:

Adelyn Zara said...

. . but Prague is supposed to be SO cool!