Friday, October 12, 2012

Yawn.

Hollywood livin' ain't half bad minus the problems I've had in this damn apartment. Hot water, water pressure, nowhere to put litter box, storage issues in bathroom, etc. etc. but w/e. Comes with the territory of being a poor 20 something.

Speaking of poor, I miss horses sooo much. If I miraculously become win the Nobel in some literary form I will buy myself a horse barn and ride every day and go to horse shows across the nation. Sigh. I would put my heart and soul into it just as I have before but right now I have no time or money for it. I suppose I would make time if I had funds but alas, no.

Am I bitter? Shrug. Falling asleep. Ever since I had my sinus surgery I've slept much more like a normal homo sapien than ever in my life. I still hate waking up in the morning. If I had my own way, I wouldn't deal with mornings between 2 a.m. and 11 a.m., ever.

I miss Spain and Italy. Next year I'm going back to Italy for a trip with my mom + cousin Samantha + a few aunts, and I cannot wait. I'm really rusty on my Italian but oh well. I have a year to practice. I have been reading up lyrics to Mozart arias in the (old) Italian and reading side-by-side translations, such I can juxtapose my love of classical music with my nerdy love of languages.

Someone told me nerds create an alternate fantasy world in which to live because "real life" is too, um, "real" for them, or harsh, or what have you. That's not me. I don't know what I am. I suppose I'm just an idiosyncratic semi-loner.

Good night blog, good work. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

No comments: