Wednesday, October 29, 2008

yay $...actually €

I got my cheque today, yay! Here she be. Tomorrow, between the hours of 9:15 and 1:15, I'll open my new account and deposit that. Yes, those are the hours of the bank on weekdays. Insane, no? What the @#* do they do when they're not working, I wonder?

Hmmm...not too much else to report. I just thought I'd let everyone know I am now 700€ richer. And don't laugh at my perceived poverty, cuz I'm only paying 95€ monthly for rent. Which is incredible. Hooray.

2 comments:

P@ said...

Dude, how can you be proverty stricken when you're making a thousand bucks and pay less than 10 percent of your pay on rent. That is the opposite. You're practically rich as far as I'm concerned.

megexpat said...

It's more than 10%. I pay 95 euro out of my 700 euro monthly, so that's 13.5% :-P